- Doing a pull-up 20 times in a row! Going to the gym is my routine.
Doing a pull-up 20 times in a row! Going to the gym is my routine.
- The purpose of my registration with the gym is to maintain and promote my health. I can’t say this in a loud voice, but I was not interested in the martial arts.
Even so, I list the following reasons for my continuous trainings:
1. The gym has an atmosphere of “Let’s learn the skills and do muscle trainings together!” If I wish to learn or do them by myself, the gym leaves me alone.
2. I can do exercises sufficiently and have good results.
3. The technical guidance provided by the instructors is theoretical. They teach me the meaning of each movement and how to move in addition to superficial form of each movement, which gives me an impression of assembling a puzzle in conjunction with movements. Personally, I expect an anti-dementia effect by promoting neurotransmission (laughter).
As quantitative achievements, I can manage to do a pull-up 20 times in a row in spite of 0 (zero) time in joining the gym. I have already celebrated my 60th birthday. Currently, I don’t know what I am aiming for by going to the gym, but going to the gym has already become my routine work.