- 3-month continuous trainings brought me a feeling of my improvement and joy.
3-month continuous trainings brought me a feeling of my improvement and joy.
- I took courage to enter the gym because it is located below ground and it is hard to get its atmosphere, but I called the gym and participated in a trial lesson as I was interested in it. The 1-day trial lesson costs you about 2,000 JPY (Japanese Yen) and refunds such amount to you if you become a member. The trial lesson didn’t create my interest in the gym so much, but 3-month continuous training brought me a feeling of my improvement and a bit of joy. Though I don’t feel my further improvement, I think that such slow improvement may be good and challenging for me. I am currently going to the gym 4 days a week, thanks to working from home.
The good points of and reasons for my long-term registration with the gym are:
(1) My physical strength has increased dramatically.
(2) My weight has increased from 63 kg to 67 kg, and my body has changed from slender one to muscular one.
(3) More importantly, going to the gym is my pleasure.
The instructors consist of the athletes who participate in the tournaments of martial arts and each athlete has his own specialty. Therefore, it would better for you to participate in the lessons given by the instructors from whom you wish to learn.